One more day is what I told myself as I had trouble getting out of bed this morning. My honey was still in bed sleeping and I didnt want to get up. One more day to go and then the weekend is here. What's kool is I work Monday and off for a whole week of celebrating big time.
I am getting so excited about next week. I am excited for all the celebrating and partying big time. Still not excited over the turning 50 thing. Just blows my mind its coming and I am really going to be that age. Damn where did the time go. Crazy.
Lots of stuff to look forward to.
I was thinking about it and I am so blessed. There will be 8 of us to celebrate down in Scottsdale. And then there will be 9 of us to celebrate in Vegas. I cant believe how wonderful my friends are for being there for me for this monumental moment.
My week has been really good. My honey and I have just enjoyed time together and just having fun. Laughing alot. Depending on if he is working this weekend asked him about helping me with the house. Needs to be cleaned big time. He was find with that.
I did tell him for my birthday I want something personal from him. Something from his heart. I said that will be the best gift that I could ever receive. So he agree he could handle that. Kudos.
Well off to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment