Wow where has the time gone. Its already August 1st. I cant believe the summer is already almost over. This month is going to be tough and into Sept will be tougher. The trial starts on August 17th. The jury will be picked and the trial will start the next Tues. This is going to be a tough tough time. I already told JJ that when the trial is over if he cant handle being here then I will let him go. He says he's not going to but things can change as I know. Nothing is permanent. So time will tell what my future will be. I would be very sad if he did but on the other hand I dont want to just have him here because I need him for me. I love him to much to hold on to him. So there you go.
I am working on my house to get ready for my friend She. she is coming from Dallas for a long weekend and it will be so good to have a good friend here to hang with.
I am lucky to have several girlfriends all over the US. Very lucky.
Well off to get cleaning. I hate cleaning big time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment