Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Life is good
I have to say life is good! JJ is here and we are doing good. We are enjoying our life together. It is so nice to come home to someone other then my dogs. We started doing healthy things such as take a hike Monday and today we went to the aquaplex and worked out today and enjoyed the hot tub. We are going back to meet my parents and friends for Thanksgiving. I am so excited. Wwe leave on wed and come back on Sun. Long drive 11 to 12 hours long. Going we will break it up. Coming back we will drive the distance. II am already told how I am so much calner and not stressed out. That is huge for me right now. Well to finish I like my friend am into facebook and am finding it easier to just jot a thought down. Harder to do this right now. Hope all have a great thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment