Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Life
My life will have normalcy. What is that? I am not selling my house. Jason was laid off from his job. We are moving him up on Sunday. He has talk to a few people about the possibility of work. I am working on changing my mind frame of not moving and not starting over. I guess we will finally be together. I am looking forward to that part. At least we get to enjoy all of my work. I use one of the sinks and tried the new faucet. It was nice. The house is so clean and it looks good. So there you go. Amazing how life can change in a moment. It is snowing. Not ready for this. Sun is trying to come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know what they say, everything happens for a reason so obviously you were meant to stay there. I'm glad for you and sad for you at the same time. I know you were looking forward to moving but I really believe it was just to be closer to Jason and as it turns out it seems you were meant to be in Flagstaff after all. Good luck in everything honey, it will all work out.
Post a Comment