I took my dog Tipper to the vet. She wont eat or hardly drink. She will eat chicken. Its been so frustrating and heart breaking. she has now lost another 4.5lbs or 2.2 to 2.3kg for you hunterer. They drew a bunch of blood and got a urine specimen. I told the vet I am very worry that the news will not be good. He agreed and also said she has alot of red flags. I told him I knew. I started her on antibiotics again.
He will call me in the am with the results. JJ asked me last weekend how would Sam do with out her and I said I think fine. I think it would be hard at 1st but he will do fine. He saw how tiny she is. And now to see she lost even more weight.
I have someone coming to feed her chicken breast this weekend. I bought it frozen so I can heat it up in the microwave. I dont have a fridge anymore. It is gone. Friends are coming to take it away tomorrow nite. So who ever buys my house will have to buy their own fridge. So what I do buy food wise is frozen. So he will give her antibiotics and feed her chicken. I need to get away and will think about what to do this weekend and then come back and do what needs to be done.
I also spoke with the realtor on the phone and she is pretty straightforward. So she will do her research and let me know what she thinks. She also says that I am up against short sales and people losing their homes. I did tell her I know I wont make alot of money but I do need to make some money so I can rent a truck and move and get a place to rent.
So We will see what this week will bring. I will decide if I am going to use her on Wed. I am off and the carpets are being cleaned and I will finish up my last minute staging stuff. Also clean up the yard.
I was to tired to do anything tonight. I am going to take an ambien to crash so I can be prepared for the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good luck with the sale of your house, and I hope your dog makes it. sometimes it's just a case of finding the problem in order to remedy it.
Post a Comment