Thursday, October 22, 2009

Late

The realtor is late by almost an hour. She called me and told me she would be here by but not here yet unless the traffic was back getting out of here. I straightened up. I have walked thru to see what else I need to do.
Touch up painting for sure. base boards w/ old english. And finish the staging.
Leaving for Phoenix tomorrow right after work. I am so ready to get out of here. I need a break. We are going to get the girls tomorrow and take them home on Sat. Shekei has a band competition sat evening. So I guess we will go to the movies. I want to see where the wild things are. Some one, a guy, took his son to see it. He said he cried at the end. Oh well. I dont care. I am excited to get to hang out with them all. It will be fun to hear what is new in their lives. How school is, etc.
Tipper is doing good today. I called the guy who painted outside for me and he is going to come take care of the pups twice a day. Give tipper her antibiotics and show him what he can feed her. He will need to hang out til she eats or Sam will eat her food. He's doing what ever to make extra money. So since the dogs like him and he likes the dogs and I trust him then I feel okay with leaving town.
My carpet looks absolutely awesome. I think I am going to leave the dogs outside in the sunroom all weekend while I am gone due to not wanting the carpets to get dirty.
I have also decided I need to get the filters down for the heater and find out the size and go up to home depot to get new filters. It was really cold this am. The temps are getting down in the high 20's to 30's. So I guess its time to turn the heater on. Damn it. People at work are surprized that I dont have the heater turned on already. Nope thats what long sleeves are for.
Oh the dogs are barking, maybe that is the realtor. Here she is.

No comments: