Took Tipper to the vet. Spoke with the vet and he showed me the labs. Calcium is high. Not good. Very indicative of Cancer. He is doing xrays today to verify what he is thinking. I broke down and just cried in the vets office. I am so sad.
I got back and am working outside to clean things up and he is just barking his head off. When I was in the house, he is going thru the house looking for her and coming up to me and making a crying noise. This is going to be so hard if this is what it is.
I am meeting with the realtor tomorrow instead. I just had a long talk with her. I pretty much told her I am not doing a short sale or a foreclosure. Dont have to. I need to walk away with money in my pocket. I have to have money to move!!!! She is going to bring me a packet to go thru to look at all this stuff of selling. She will do her figuring this weekend and get back with me next week.
Well onto the back yard to straighten things up. I am also going to get curtain rods up and curtains before they come to clean the carpet.
I am meeting up with Dido later for a drink.
On my way towards the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment