Hunterer you crack me up. I did rest enough now that I am ready to go again! lol
I have gotten some rest. I also went and rented or should I say tried to rent the
1st 2 seasons of Mad Men. I love that show. The characters, costumes, etc. I remember my mom going thru her closet when I was really young and getting rid of these pretty dresses and she said they were very stylist for their time and whats funny this was in the 70's and her clothes were from the 60's the same time period as this show. Crazy how I hadnt thought of that memory came back. Anyways I could only rent the 1st 2 discs from season 1. Someone had the 3rd disck out and the 4th was there. I want to see them in order. So now I am on the 2nd disk and will finish watching the 2nd disk. I will just have to go back sometime and rent the last 2 disks and maybe some of the 2nd season.
Anyways I am home for the weekend and about to start picking up and putting away. I am going to start in the front room to clear off the table and buffet. Put the plates back on the plugs again, etc. Clean it up and figure out how to decorate the table and buffet. Then on to the guess bedroom and put the bed together I bought a few weeks ago. Put up curtains and make the bed. I hope it looks good. We shall see. I have the next 2 and 1/2 days to do this.
I did take a ride up Snow Bowl Road and the colors are just starting. They need a couple more days and it will be in full bloom. So after Lunch on Monday I am taking another ride up there and finish taking my pics of the fall colors. This will be my last fall which hit me while I was driving up there. Fall here and in phoenix is so different. colors changing, getting colder, feels like fall. In phoenix it means temps under 90's, down to 70's and 80's which sounds wonderful at the same time. Amazing how it could be so different in the same state.
Well off to work!!! Working towards my future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment