I am home. It feels good. I had an awesome vacation. Relaxing and fun. Got to see several people who were friends and an old boss. Good to see my family but glad to be back in Az. It is so cold now up here in flag. It was 8 degrees the other night. I am pulling out my portable heater. Its going to warm up by the end of the week so I am not ready to turn on my heater and start increasing my gas bill. I will dress warmer. I had a fun weekend w/ jj. We had some serious talks about things and our future. It was all good. I miss him already. Crazy how that happens.
I know in my heart it will all work out.
Got up this am and drove back up the hill. It took me alittle over 2 hours to get back up here and was freezing to death. Work was good though and got off an hour early. I guess they are going to buckle down because we are slower but thats okay. It will all work out.
Now that I had my time off I am ready to get back to the grind of it all and get stuff done. Wed I am mowing the property and this weekend I am cleaning out the garage and getting rid of stuff. It will be warmer so I can handle being out there.
Anyway good to be back. I will defiately work on getting caught up on all of your blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment