Not only tgif but tgiff. This week has been a tough week. I have been so sad all week. Cant shake it. They let the 2nd boy out for one thing. I started a myspace page and there is a tribute page for jr plus all of jj's family members who have pages and have all this stuff on their page about jr. It has just made me so sad and down this week. Just cant shake it. His death has affected so many and so hard. Blows me away what an impact that a 16 year old boy could have on people. Alot of people at work are pissed that they let the 2nd boy out. How does all this happen.
Just sucks.
I miss my honey so badly. He is going to sprinkle his wife's ashes, that died 3 years ago, in 2 weeks. I am going with him to Cal. It will be a quick overnite trip. I will mainly hang out with his brother and his wife that day til he gets back which who knows how long that will take and how ever long it does it does. Their will probably be a cook out and he will spend time w/ her family all day. He wants me to go but he gave me the option because he will be gone all day. I told him you know what that is fine. I dont expect him to hurry back or anything. I have a great time hanging with his brother and wife so it will be fun for me. He is finally putting closure on this part of his life. We talked about her last weekend and he truely loved her and misses her. He knows though he has to go on.
I was talking to a girl at work who is with someone who lives in Phoenix and we just talked about the whole situation. She didnt realize how good looking Jr was. I said yes he was. Very cute and handsome. I was telling her how hard this whole thing is and its hard with JJ having mood swings and how I cant take it personally. That is hard but I am a very caring understanding person. Its just hard.
Crazy!
Well this weekend I am going to clean out my garage. I mowed almost all of my property which is good. I put this broken lawnmower out on the street and put a sign that said Free to a good home and by the next morning it was gone! Good start. I have containers and boxes to go thru. I am either throwing away or donating to clear out the garage. Mine you I park in my garage but there is just some stuff I need to get rid of. So that is the goal of the weekend.
I hope all are well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment