Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pissed Off

It was in the paper today. Hamilton is released on bond. Fucker. I am so pissed that this kid could get out of jail. Fuckin amazing. Guess we will see if the judge lowers colliers bond. This kid can be out and about til 10pm every nite. Has to stay in Flagstaff though.
JJ got so pissed today. Poor baby. I totally understand, I did to and I started tearing up several times. He has his group meeting Tuesday nite. Good!
Glad I could come back and add to my blog.
Today was difficult and crazy. Work was so busy. I did get off early and finished the scarf sitting in my car knitting away. Got to go w/ Dido to Granny's, sports bar, and had wings and a beer.
Hair appt and then home to get laundry started.
I am coming home after work and pack, not much really, Shower and dress somewhat sexy. Head on down. The place we will stay at will not be the greatest but the company is paying and so it doesnt matter. We will go out and have a wonderful evening. Just the 2 of us. Watch an Angels game and drink beer and have dinner. Perfect and then somewhere in there have some great sex. Oh yea, thats what I am talking about.
It will be our date nite.
Then the kiddo thing happens. Shekei is in the band and she performs w/ the flag. I cant wait to see her. Sat Sammy has another track meet. JJ and I will be together for all of it. Sunday he will take me to the airport and onto Tx. I go. Ready.
Anyway hope all is well. I havent forgotten about everyone. Just so busy. Will catch up when I get back!

2 comments:

Ciara said...

That sucks, big time.

Ciara

Fox In Detox said...

I can't believe they let him out like that. There is no justice.