Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hump Day Baby

I am so excited the week is half way over. I am off today. I pushed it to hard staying up late last nite. I feel hung over even though I didnt even have a beer.
I got my flu shot yesterday. It was actually funny watching a bunch of nurses getting their shot because the patients got to see us get stuck w/ a needle. Me and this other girl were the wimpest. It burned but today its just sore. I am working out today so I can work it out some more.
A few things I have to talk about, 1 - I Love Love Love True Blood. OMG it is addicting. The opening song is called Bad Things. One of the lines is I want to do bad things with you. It is a very sexy song. But the guy who sings it has a very deep sexy voice.
2 - Went and saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua. OMG that is fucking hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried. I recommend it to every one. If you havent laughed hard lately then go. In fact I talked JJ into us taking the girls on Sat.

I went to my counseling yesterday and I was surprized that after I sat down and said I was doing good I started just crying. It was a good session. I am going back in a couple of weeks. After I get back from Cal. She reassured me that how I am feeling is normal after what has happened. We also talked about how I am ready and getting ready to get out of here. She say that as I get rid of more stuff, things will feel lighter. I think so too.

Today is going to be a great day. I am going to work out this am. Come home and mow down the left over weeds, wild flowers in my back yard and spray weed killer. And then on the garage some more. My trash can is empty so I can empty off the shelves on the one side of the room. I did decide after next month I am getting a storage unit to start packing stuff up that I am not going to use and declutter my house more of stuff I will keep to get it ready. It will make it easier to paint and clean. Later today I am meeting up with Elly and we are going out for drinks for her birthday and then later meet up w/ Jenny and her son, Dido and B, and elly's husband and son at buffalo wild wings. Jenny leaves this Friday to move to Colorado. So it will be a fun filled day.
Tommorrow is Halloween bunco. Should be fun. And then Friday I am off to Phoenix for fun in the sun. Friday is HS football to watch Shekei and then we will bring the girls back to JJ. Spend the day with them, take them home and then its JJ and Letera's time. We are going to the casino to see show stoppers. Performers who are imitating singers. Stevie Nicks, Neil Diamond. We have the free tickets. Sunday is Football.
This week is turning out to be a great week. I am glad Need those. Hope everyone is well and doing good!

No comments: