Its Monday Morning and I am in Texas. Got here yesterday afternoon and it was raining and cool out. Went to dinner w/ the folks and my old boss and her husband showed up and my friend S. It was nice. We spent hours just visiting. Afterwards S and I went to the fox and hound for a beer. It was nice just hanging out and talking. Her and I are going out to breakfast on Wed morning.
I feel tired this am. JJ and I had a nice weekend together. He was glad I was with him on Friday nite at the game. He said he gets depressed when he is there because of the age group and all. Shekei did good w/ the flag. Sat we got up and took Sammy to her track meet. She did okay. We went and bought her some running shoes after wards at Big 5. The ones she has are not running shoes. Its amazing how much running around you can do for a few minutes. We were there for a total of 30 mins. Then after big 5 we dropped Shekei off and took sammy to the movies and to the mall. Then on to a birthday party on the other side of town. From there we went out to dinner and then found out that the bail was lowered to $250,000.00 $48,000 in cash and the rest collateral. The parents are getting him out. It was such a blow. It made us both sad and angry. From there we went on to the band competition and waited an hour for Shekei's band to come on for 15 mins. Then we left, headed back to the other side of Phoenix where JJ lives and we went to check out a place near by for a beer. Its a sports bar/ resturant. We were both tired so we wanted to go sit in the jacuzzi. It was working and it was hot. So we changed and went down and just relaxed. It was nice. Never hardly anyone who uses it. Just a very few.
Got up early and off to the airport and now here I am at my parents house.
Val had to go back home because her daughter's dad was in a bad accident and they were taking him off life support as val was calling me. Her daughter is pregnant. She needed to get back. made me sad for her.
So anyway my mom and I are going to the movies, my dad has a dr's appt, and then tonight I will take my dad to buffalo wild wings for football.
It will be a very low key week and I am okay with that. Back home on Thursday. Short but sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment