The week is zooming by. Had a great time w/ my dad at buffalo wild wings drinking beer, visiting, and watching football and baseball. Felt a little hung over the next morning. We got up tuesday and went to hobbs, nm for gambling at the casino and horse track. I mainly hung out drinking beer and betting on the horses. It was fun. Won a little money. Oh on Monday my mom and I went to see nights at Rodanth. Good love story but sad sad sad. What an tear jerker.
We then went out last night for the chinese resturant and they had sushi, crab legs, and shrimp. yummmy. This morning got to meet my with my friend S for breakfast. It was good to see her. My mom and I went shopping and then met up with her friend for lunch at my favorite mexican place, Mi tio's. they open a new one. Place is nice, margs are so good, and the food good.
So now waiting on biker to pick me up and we are going out for drinks. Good way to end the time here. It will be so good to spend time with her. Its been a while.
I get to sleep in so that will be good.
The weather has been good. Cool at night but nice during the day.
I will be happy to be back in Az tomorrow and see my man. I got sad today and cried about jr. We went to Hobby Lobby and saw the christmas stuff and it made me cry. This Christmas is going to be so hard. Dont know how I will deal with it and helping JJ thru it also. It wont be a happy time. One day at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had a great time last night and it was great to get to see you. But...man am I paying for it today. I'm very hung over! Hope you have a safe flight home.
Post a Comment