
Oakcreek, Sedona, Az
I am on vacation, or vaca as Dido calls it. It started yesterday after work. Went home and packed a bag and headed down to Cottowood. He got us a nice hotel w/ an awesome view. We went to the grill/resturant/bar across the street and started out w/ onion rings and beer. As we are sitting there just talking and relaxing JJ brings up the casino that is near by. Closer then the one that we went to in Prescott. So we agreed and off we went. At 1st we were playing black jack and not doing good. Walked away and got some more money and went back. And we played the whole nite, drank beer and won money. We got back to our room at 1am. JJ had to get up at 8am. So no big deal.
I decided to drive up 89A to Flagstaff thru Sedona. It is absolutely an awesome beautiful drive. The pic above is from a camping trip to Oakcreek which is between Sedona and Flagstaff. Its a 2 lane road thru the most gorgeous area ever. Lots of trees, high rock walls, the smell is so clean. Good way to start the day.
So now I am in the process of getting things done to head out to Phoenix this afternoon. I am getting organized. Paying bills on my way thru town and then drop off the scarf. Yes I did it. I made it.
Here is a pic of it. Red and black in color. It did come out beautiful. I am excited to see how much it goes for in the auction. It looks like a boa.
Well anyway off to finish getting stuff done so I can pack. One bag for Phoenix and one bag for Tx.
I will try to still blog while I am gone. I hope everyone has a great week
2 comments:
I LOVE this scarf. Is it hard to knit with fluffy wool? I might try one.
Ciara
nope I do it with 2 different skeins of yarn. It was easy because I use a size 15 needles. Thanks for the compliment
Post a Comment