Thursday, October 1, 2009

home sick

I am home sick today. Not feeling good at all. I woke up puking and diarrhea, cha cha cha cha. I just feel worn out. To much going going and having fun. It has caught up with me. I will hopefully be back to normal tomorrow. Work tomorrow and be off for 3 days. Lots to do in those 3 days though. Will finally get back on track working on the house. I am going to be ready to hire Merry Maids and interview realtors by the end of the week. I really am close to being done. Good feeling.
Well off to rest. Feeling very tired!

1 comment:

HuntereR said...

burning the wick at both ends were you. lol
I'm also sick, but just a cold, sore throat, stuffy face etc, but if you think I'm taking it easy this weekend, think again. :p