Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Great Concert!

The Creed Concert was awesome! OMG right up there with Taking a tour of the Dallas Cowboy stadium and laying on the star! Love Love Love them. They still have it. The tickets I got was standing in an area gated off right in front of the stage. They had a walk way so Scott would walk out there and he was so close, I could see him sweating! I was in heaven.
We had a great time. At the end the band members were throwing guitar picks and drum sticks out into the audience and all of sudden Scott comes running down the walk way and throws out the set list to the concert and it comes my way, people tried grapping it and I caught it! It made the night absolutely awesome! What a great way to end it. JJ suggest I should frame it. So I am going to take my tickets and this set list and put it in a frame together slong with my pink band.
Just found out my friend from Dallas cant make it due to a death in her family. So instead of her coming here to play she is having to get to Lubbock from Dallas, get her mom and head to Houston! by this weekend. Sorry for her. She was so sad. She felt bad and was appologizing but I was like there is nothing to appologize for. She didnt plan on this. So I went ahead and cancelled my train ride thru Camp Verde. It would have been so fun. JJ said he would go with me but I decided I just spent some money this past week and need to get back to business. It wasnt meant to be.
This will give me 3 days to work on the house and get this show on the road.
I didnt want to leave PHoenix today. Its so hard everytime! He doesnt want me to leave. But I will just tell myself its temporary!

No comments: