What a productive day. My friend came over and he help me put the light fixtures on the house and showed me how so I did the one on the porch. Found out also that they will come on when it gets dark. Nice. That is what I want.
I started using this stain to go around all the door frames and have started on the window frames. Looks so much better.
My friend's tenant came over and started the trim outside. He did all the power washing yesterday. Looks 100% better already!
The plumber came over and looked at my showers and tubs and will get back with me in a day or so to let me know what he found out about the trim on the guess bathroom shower/tub. I bought bronze but the problem is the knobs dont match. He is going to see if he can find a bronze knob that pulls out and not turns. Otherwise he will have to go thru the wall. Not going to happen. So my solution and its going to be cheapest and easiest is to put the nickel in both bathrooms. It will match in my bathroom but not in the front. Oh well. Who ever buys my house will have to get over it. So there you go on that end.
So now I am back to working on the wood trim with the stain. This will all be worth it! It will all be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment