Thursday, September 3, 2009

tipper

My poor pup Tipper. Well she is 10 years old actually but I took her and sam to the vets and she has a temp and her gums were red. Lately she wont eat as much and she has lost weight. Became very worried. The vet put her on antibiotics for the next 10 days. I bought her individual dinners that she will eat, soft on teeth. I am hoping she will feel better soon.
Sam is fine! Just such a funny dog. He gets up on his hind legs when we walk in there to see whats going on behind the counter and then in the room with the vet he does the same thing to see the vet. He made everyone laugh. He is a funny dog. Thats why I kept him, he makes me laugh but at the same time he can be frustrating. I have to keep the child proof lock on the fridge to keep him out. Crazy Crazy!
The plumber didnt make it today. Next week! Thats fine.
Tired. Getting ready for bed!

No comments: