Sunday, September 13, 2009

Great weekend!

The weekend turned out great except for Jason not coming up. He got called at 3am and worked all day. I was dissappointed but at the same time the weekend went well! Worked just alittle! The party was so much fun. There was so many different beers to try that people brought. Home brews and others. So much great food! And lots of people. Had a blast. Its so funny you think everyone gets drunk at this beer and wine tasting party but between all the food and the small cups nobody ever does.
Today my friends came over, I cooked them breakfast and he replaced all the faucets. Still need the shower heads and faucets replaced but I found out I have a neighbor is a plumer. So there you go. The faucets look so gorgeous. OMG what a difference. I never thought I would say faucets are beautiful but who ever buys my house are getting beautiful faucets and ceiling fans. My friends tennent who is young and wants to work, out of work is coming over with my friend and for $200.00 he is replacing my outside lights, power washing the outside and going to start painting the trim and fasia, whatever you call it. So now that I dont have to worry about the outside I can finish up the inside. I am telling you I truely believe I am going to get this house on the market by the end of the month.
I am off on Tuesday so I am going to do touch up painting in my room and bathroom, paint the wall over the vanity and touch up the paint in the rest of the house.
I did cry today when the faucets were in place. This was such a huge undertaking.
The stainless steel faucet in the kichen makes the biggest difference. I cant believe it. Its so clean looking. I had this white one that was so gross. discusting. The guess bathroom has bronze. It is truely the final touch of matching the light fixtures and the towel holders. In the bathroom is a brushed nichel and it matches the light fixtures I bought back in tx years ago. I just have to replace the towel and toilet paper holder to match and that will be done. The updates make all the difference in the world of how nice my house looks!
My cowboys won today. Big time. I was so happy! Beat Tampa Bay big time.
Tomorrow I have to call the plumber before I go to work at 10 and see when he can come to finish up the bathrooms.
So its all coming together. Its meant to be! Well off to watch HGTV design star and see who wins. Hope its Antonio, guy with the tattoos! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

2 comments:

HuntereR said...

glad you had a great weekend, me also. ah, like Bob Dylan says, "the times are a changin'", ain't that the truth. :p
take care.

Letera said...

yeah big time!