Friday, September 25, 2009

Whirlwind

This week has been a whirlwind. Its going to even crazier this next week. I am off for 5 days. Woohoo. Was so happy to walk out of work! We have been so busy. I am truely exhausted! Tired Tired Tired.
My friend who is a painter came over and finished the upper trim. Took 4 hours. took as long as my guess bathroom. Crazy!
I still havent eaten dinner. About to get into my jammies, get something to eat, relax. Need to figure out what I need to take with my me for my journey to phoenix and then onto Prescott to go to wiskey row for a concert and fun. JJ's brother and wife and girls are on their way to phoenix right now. I am getting up and getting on the road to phoenix by 7am to go pick up Sammy and then over to JJ's place. Shekei has band and its for a grade so she wont be there tomorrow. We are going to a picnic and balloon release for the parents of murdered children. It will be a very intense thing I am sure. I am so glad his one brother and family could be here. From there we will take all the girls over to the girls house for the night. Then the 4 of us and a friend of JJ's are heading to Prescott for a concert and stay over nite at a hotel called the mile hi hotel. lol. Its a block to a block and 1/2 to the downtown area where we are going. Wiskey Row is this famous street that has all these bars and resturants. JJ and I have gone and stayed down there before. But it will so fun this time also because their will be 5 of us just listening to music and partying. I am excited about this. Will have to take lots of pics. Our hotel will be with in walking distance. Sunday get up and they will head back down to Phoenix and I will head back up here.
Back to working on the house.
Tuesday I have a hair appt and then off to PHoenix for another concert but this time it is Creed. One of my favorite bands. Love Love Love the lead singer. I hate that he shaved his head because he has beautiful hair. But still the same 9th row on the floor. I am going to be in my glory. I decided he will be my husband or lover in my next life. I am so in lust with that boy. Damn. Stay in Phoenix Tuesday nite and back up to Flag after some last minute shopping for the house.
Crazy Crazy! And then there is more. My friend will be here on Friday evening for the weekend! Whirlwind!
My life will settle down here soon. I know it!

No comments: