For a Monday it turned out well. Busy crazy at work. From the time I got back from lunch til the moment I walked out the door. I was truely tired.
I got in touch with the plumber. He will be here at 7 7:30am. Kool. The power wash of my home was done. Woohoo! I could see a little in the dark with my outside lights on and it looked great! I went to Home Depot and took the paint I had in the garage from 2001 when the addition was added and it was still good. I only had to buy 1 more gal so far and of course a good brush! $20.00 for the paint and $15.00 for the brush. Apparently the girl said these brushes will last a life time. My mom agreed and said also you have to buy a good brush.
Tomorrow my fix it guy is coming over with my friend to show him how to change out my light fixtures and start painting.
As for me I will be painting and doing touch up painting interior. I looked up Merry Maids online and there is one here. Awesome.
I also got a surprise text from a friend of mine and she wants to come from Dallas. Oh Sheila. I am excited about her visiting. I changed my schedule around so I could be off 3 of the days she is here. So that truely was a great surprise. She will get to see the after of the house. She came shortly after I moved in and bought my car, my 1st brand new cougar when they were different and beautiful looking, before the compact shit. So she will know the before and after.
Well the day is coming to an end. I am a tired pup. Ready for a busy, accomplishing day!!! Cant wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment