Had a great weekend. The picnic and the balloon release was nicely done. It was very hot. Lots of people which was quite sobering because these are family and parents of murdered children. Over 100 people there. It was the national day of rememberance. When everyone released their balloons it was very kool but made me tear up because you see all these black and red balloons representing all the people who died by being murdered. Terrible. One mom passed out and I had to play nurse and almost thought I was going to have to do cpr. She was a diabetic and took 2 nitro tabs because of chest pain and then it was hot. At 1st she was pale, diaphoretic (sweating), and couldnt feel a pulse and just when I thought we were going to have to do cpr she woke up and her pulse became stronger. Ambulance made it and took her to the hospital.
When all that was over we went back to the apartment and waited on JJ's friend to be done with his day. We all left and drove to Prescott and stayed at the Mile Hi Motel. Mind you nothing fancy but it had a kitchen, walk in closet, 2 beds and a couch. Bedroom was separate from living room. Looked like a little apartment. 2 blocks from the fun! We walked down to Wiskey row and went directly to The Sundance Bar. It was in the basement of this building. The band we went to go see see cancelled due to one of the band members having a seizure. It was empty and then all of a sudden it started getting packed. There were 2 bands who turned out to be good. We stayed there for the evening. OMG drank way to much. We all were feeling it the next day. Crazy Crazy!
So now I am home for the night. Got my painting done. Got all of the towel rings and toilet paper holder up except for the towel rod. Found a beautiful 20 piece comforter set to put on my bed. So Happy with what I got done. I am going to make the head board out of Mvf boards, The white stuff and material that matches a color in the comforter. It will look very cool!
Getting ready for bed. Have to get up and go get my hair done, come home and get ready to head back down to PHoenix for my concert, Creed with STaind opening for them. I am going to be on cloud 9 tomorrow for the concert. I have a few things to do on Wednesday am before I head back up. Lots to do when I get back!
Well off to get some sleep and get ready for another great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment