Biker reading your comment made me think about it and there were alot of fond memories hanging out with you guys. My fond memories were the ones with the two of you in them but not with the ex. I want to remember those but its hard since all he was about was drinking as much as he could and complaining after that wonderful dinner on the beach. I go back and think about several trips and how he would yell at me and or complain all the time. I only remember the good parts when the friends are a part of it. Sad but true. I truely do not have fond memories of him. I am trying but when I think of something there is something else attached that was bad. Amazing. I am happy for you guys. I have gotten rid of things to do with that trip and gave it to people that would truely enjoy it and have something fond to think about. I have nothing good to say about him. There is no love lost. When I think about that last time I was in the parking lot getting gas and he was right next to me and he acted like I was not there. Screw him. I am so looking forward to the day I will never ever run into him. Good bye to bad trash!
So anyways, I decided at the last minute to leave town and go see my honey who was packing to come up here and I told him I am coming down. I need a breakf rom it all.
We are invited to the girls brother's birthday party. Their mom texted me and invited me. I also need to take the expensive shower/tub kit back to lowes.
Tomorrow is football and cant wait to see my Cowboys play. I am off Monday so when I wake up on Monday am I will get back up here and get back to work.
I did as tired as I was remove all the tint from the windows. Let me tell you if it doesnt come off in one piece and leaves some behind dont just use a small razor to remove. My thumbs are killing me right now. So will look for a handle that holds the razor to make it easy. But now all my rooms in the house are so bright. I love it. I truely think in 2 to 3 weeks I will be interviewing realtors and having my house professionally cleaned. Wow its coming down to the wire and I am excited about this.
Now eventually leaving the people I have come to know here and have grown so fond of will be another story. I cried on my way home from bunco the other nite because these people were telling me how much they are going to miss me and all of them told me I could stay with any of them any time. It was very touching and sweet.
Well off to get dress and pack a bag and get on the road. Its starting to rain.
Hope all have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment