I am so glad monday is almost over with. Mondays can be so hard for me, well I guess everyone but its either leaving JJ and coming back or going back to work after call and working on the house. Sat nite I worked and had a 16 year old kid who broke his tibia playing football, hunterer not soccer, lol. He just had such a hard time after surgery, he had to be put in the icu. I was never so happy to take him over there because he scared me to death prior to calling report and transporting. He was going down hill and his mom was there. There were from california. It was tough. When stuff starting happening my anestheiologist was with me and we both kind of had an oh shit moment. We both knew at the same time what was happening. Needless to say he just got worse and worse. I truely was thanking god when I left the icu. There are alot more people around and the pediactic intensifist was coming down so I could leave knowing he was in good hands. I got home and went to bed around 1am. I got woke up by the frickin birds caw caw caw. I wanted to say shut the fuck up. They woke me up at 6am so needless to say I didnt get much sleep.
My allergies have just kicked my ass and so the last several nites I have not slept well. I think I found the answer. I found it at the grocery store today. Its from choloraseptic and its an type of ointment that you put around your nose. no drugs but this is funny, its a positive ion type stuff that repells the neg ions from ragweed and stuff that cause your allergies. wierd but its working. It worked for a whole 4 hours so far and I just put more. OMG if this works I will be in heaven.
I called the plumber, noticed I spelled it wrong the last post, and he is coming over on Thursday to see what he needs. We agreed to an amount and so next week all the faucets and shower heads and tub faucets will be changed. Woohoo! That will be huge. Cross that off of my list.
Tomorrow tipper will go to the dog groomers and then thursday sam and tipper will go to the vet. cross that off of my list.
I didnt get anything done on my kitchen, just a tiny amt of stuff, but I did get some work done on the office/bedroom. Alittle more in here and I can cross that off of my list.
I also bought me a new coffee maker, mine just sucked bad. so I found a hamilton beach that holds 6 cups and it doesnt have a pot you pull out to pour the coffee, it has the dispenser that you put your cup up to. I have come to like those better. Plus it doesnt take up much room and it was on sale. Had to try it out tonight and now I am wide awake, well after a nap also.
I leave for phoenix Friday and if I can change with soneone come back up on Tuesday.
I need to get my oil changed. I need to call my friends tomorrow to get that set up for next week. They come and get my car while I am at work and bring it back to me. Dont have to waste my time when I am off work.
Well thats my life today. hope all is well with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment