Glad the week is over. I am tired just because it has been long days with little sleep. I am on call today and tomorrow. Hope I work tonight, the only thing is that what ever hours I put in will just go towards my time off on Monday. Wont be any extra. Cant take pto even though it was vacation time. Save my pto I guess. I have more pto then ever before.
I am in a wierd place today. I need to work on things around here but dont want to at the same time. I think about my goal of getting my house done so I can get this on the market but I am just tired today.
I am going to call this guy who is the plummer to see when he can come and work on all the faucets and shower heads. Knock that off my list. I made an appt for tipper to get groomed on Tuesday and to the vet on Thursday. Get that marked off my list.
I need to sit and make a new list of what needs to be done.
I was excited I found a cousin on facebook that I havent seen or talk to since 79. He wrote me back and told me that he is my cousin. So I am looking forward to getting caught up with him. Hearing about his life and whats been going on with him.
He is gay and it said he is in a relationship so I am looking forward to hearing who he is with, ect ect.
I miss my honey. He is with his girls this weekend which I am glad for them. We will be together next weekend. I cant believe it will be labor day already. Usually marks the end of summer.
Need to get to working out this am and then on to working on the house. Pack up the kitchen. Wish me luck. who am I kidding. Its wishing myself luck. no one is here to wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, almost 30 years, it'll be fun to find out how similar/different you both are compared with any memories you have.
Also, did you remove a post "blogging is for yourself" ?
yes I did, I was feeling sorry for myself. What can I say. I didnt want to hurt anyone's feelings just because I was being that way! omg you saw. okay now I know you do read my blog, lol
Post a Comment