Sunday, August 2, 2009

Busy weekend

Work has been busy. We went from the time I got there to the time I left and I guess the call people last nite worked all nite and now I am about to go in and we are going to be busy all day again. Crazy Crazy.
I was in bed by 8pm. Took benadryl for allergies, Something with Tylenol to help my sore throat, ambien to sleep, and motrin for soreness. I was out til the dogs in the neighborhood woke me up at 10:30, then again at 2:30. I felt so tired when I woke up this morning. Now I am shave, shower, & s_ _ _ as they say, and about to get dressed and go to work. Ready for the day and make some money!

2 comments:

HuntereR said...

lol, is the shave, shower + ... a requirement for your line of work. :p At mine I could come to work stinking, although I never do coz I don't want to deter any special peopel, BUT, I could if I wanted to , lol

Letera said...

Yes it is. I work in a hospital. Got to be clean! lol