Saturday, August 15, 2009

On call

Its Sat and I am on call. I took this call to make some extra cash. And to see who the doc on call is I will surely work this afternoon into the night,Find with me.
Work went well yesterday. Got almost all my hours in which was good. I did work out yesterday am. And my plan was to go for a walk but then my friend Dido texts me and tells me her and her husband are having a beer and playing trivia at this cool place Brews and cues. So what do I do, go for a beer. Couldnt resist, its Friday!
I also get a call from my honey and he might be going to Bullhead City Tues thru Friday. Its across the river from Laughlin, Nevada. It looks like I am going to Bullhead City for 4 days and then the last 4 days of my vaca work on my house. I think I could deal with that. I love it. Most hotels there have a pool so while he is at work, I could sleep in, get some coffee, and hang out at the pool. Then in the evening we could go over to laughlin and hang out for a little. Sounds fun to me. We shall see how this works out!
We were talking at work about selling houses and how the market is. Its funny how on the other side of town it was the hot place to buy a house and be and now my side of town is. This one subdivision has had houses on the market for at lease 6 months or longer and my subdivision a few months and selling. So hopefully this is a good sign for me for the future. Next month regardless of what is left I am putting the house on the market. Time to more on!
Damn the wind is blowing hard, I hope I dont lose my tree in the back yard.
Well hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: