Thursday, August 20, 2009

Waking up

I get rudely awaken by the screaching of the birds, CAW CAW CAW, by lots of birds and then the howling of all the dogs in the neighborhood all at the same time. Amazing. And whats even more amazing is that my dogs are sleeping thru it all. funny!
I am getting myself ready to head out of town to the big P. I am excited to get out of here. I have a few things to do like clean up the kitchen and do a load of laundry but no biggie. I also want to work out this morning.
I will probably leave around lunch time or alittle before to avoid the traffic. when I get down there.
Staying til Monday.
I just get a call from JJ and he says guess who I heard from. Jr's mom. She is asking when the hearing is and then added she might be coming back to az because she is almost homeless, blah blah blah. He was like well let me know where your living and talk to you later. She is a trip. She thought she could use someone else for awhile. This is exactly what she does. This is how she survives. He said I wont help her. She burned all her bridges. She is nothing but a low life, white trash or should I say mexican trash or both since she is both. Enough of this.
Anyways My massage yesterday was good. I did work out before and man I was getting my ass kicked. On this show its a sculpture type work out. He did alot of planks. What I notice about planks is it works your abds big time. So I am looking forward to doing it again.
Off to play!

No comments: