I am so happy its Friday. I traded with Dido so she could go in early and start her weekend early. I got to sleep in. That was good.
I am on call tomorrow. Hopefully will make good money. Biker we are not coming back to the big T next week. Couldnt afford it. We are hoping at Christmas. Keeping our fingers cross. I was bummed about it but what ya going to do.
I was going to try and work some of my days off I took but decided will use that time to get stuff done around here. I was good and got lots done on Tuesday. The garage is almost empty. Woohoo. Took a car full of stuff to Savers and now I am taking a car full of boxes to my storage unit. Making progress for sure!
Yesterday Dido and I hiked 45 mins to an hour. I am sore today. Plan on doing it again after work today near by the hospital. Dont have the money for a membership to a gym so its free to walk. So there you go.
Well a hot cup of coffee sounds good to me. Time to go. I hope everyone is having a good week and will have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment