Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The start of Vaca or Holiday as they call it in the UK

Love that term Holiday. It just sounds so fun. My vacation will be a mixture of work on the house and go to phoenix to see a concert, swim, and just relax. I have already got to sleep in and enjoy my coffee. The air is clean right now. We have a fire south west of my house and the smoke in the air has been terrible. You could just make out the outline of the mountain. Everybodies allergies were terrible. You cant get away from it. It sucks to say the lease. 1st prior to getting started on taking stuff to the storage unit I am going to get my workout in.
I am taking lots of boxes to the storage unit to get them out of the house and see where I am at. Back to the kitchen to start packing. Dido is coming over to help me with a few things like check out my attic. See if there is anything up there. I just dont know. I also want to take a bookcase and file cabinet to the storage unit to get it out of the house. Move my couch and coffee table in the living room to provide more room. That will be enough. Get the heavy lifting out of the way today.
I have a massage tomorrow morning set up at work.
Leaving on Thursday for Phoenix. We are going to a concert in Old Scottsdale. David Allen Coe. He is defiately a Redneck. JJ has always wanted to see him so we are going to this kool place to see him. Should be interesting. Not my favorite kind of music but hey I love a concert. Live music.
This will be a good week off. Looking forward to it!

No comments: