Wow I just realized I hadnt posted a blog since Sunday. This week has just flown by. It was great and a bummer.
The great - Got to spend Monday here in Flag and Tuesday in Showlow with my honey. That was great. Had a great time. Good times.
Wed - start of a bummer time - Got up Wed am and drove 2 hours to get to work for 7:30, all good. Easy drive, gorgeous sunrise. Great. No problems. Work good! Get home and I am watching Young and the restless, my soap that I have watched since 1977. Cant help it. Love it. On the show though they show this beautiful blond lab, he was poisoned and then they showed him dying. I just couldnt believe it. It just made me cry. Okay stupid I know but if you are a dog lover you will understand. Well then I go on to missing JJ so much. So I go off to bed that night just plain sad and teary eyed. I crash and then I wake up at 3:30am, mind you I could sleep in and not be at work til 9am, Crying. I couldnt hardly stop all morning. Just fucking crazy I tell you. I get to work and my eyes are swollen, nose red, and still crying off and on. I will tell you I work with the best coworkers ever. The love and kindness from every individual person was the absolute most awesome feeling ever. Everyone was so understandable and caring and loving. I dont know how I am going to walk away from these people. I have never worked anywhere where it is truely one big family. They are the best. Getting to the end of the day and we get an add on, now mind you this started with a dog dying, okay this is crazy, this lady was driving her 3 dogs to flagstaff from Williams and rolled her car. She crashed bad. 2 of the dogs died and the 3rd one was lost. Talk about tragedy. OMG, that poor woman. She had to have major surgery on broken bones. My heart just broke for her. I have to say that working at this hospital I see such tragic tragic stuff. Because of these 2 major interstates and lots of tourists, some aweful stuff happens. So I get thru this and leave work. I am doing okay. just really tired.
I call my mom and she tells me she went in for her hearing test and now they are doing a brain scan on Monday for a possible tumor. Then my dad who has barretts of the esophagus gets his scope and he has been clear the last 5 years and they find 2 spots that they biopsy and are very questionable. Too much I tell you. Too much!
So I am not going to think the worse until I know the results next week. I am hoping and praying that all is well with the parents. It has to be.
Today was a much better day. I am on call tonight which I traded for with a girl at work. She was so happy to not be on call tonight. I want the extra money. I also took another girls call next Sat nite. So hopefully good karma is coming my way for doing this.
Once I am off call in the morning at 7am and after I get sleep. It will also depend if I get called in or not as far as what time I leave. I will leave for PHoenix in the am to see my honey for the weekend. Come back on Monday. We are picking up the girls and Shekei's boyfriend, meeting him and then taking them to the movies. I feel so honored that she wants me to meet her boyfriend. It will be the 1st for JJ to meet one of her boyfriends. We are also going to see Harry Potter. Now JJ and Sammy will see something else and I will be in the movies with Shekei and her boyfriend, making sure no funny business is going on. Should be fun and then the rest of the weekend is JJ and mine. Ready for a break from Flag and my house!!!
Hope all have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment