I love Sunday mornings, it would be better if I woke up with my honey to enjoy, but there you go. I love waking up, getting that 1st cup of coffee w/ the weekend creamer, sitting on the couch and watching tv and looking out the window. Its just so peaceful.
I did work last nite but only 6 hours. I went home at almost 11pm. So not bad and didnt get called in. I saw an ambulance pull up as I was getting in my car but we checked with the er prior to leaving and they said nothing. Thats amazing for a sat nite in the emergency room to not be busy.I figure they knew this person was coming in and would know if they might need surgery. So all in all a good nite. 2 patients total, an adult and kid, and I had to call in my back up because of the kiddo. Its nice to pick up call and only do a little like one day only of the weekend.
I did go thru the last of the boxes in the garage and out of 5 boxes, I ended up with one container and a small box. Proud of myself. So more boxes to take to savers and still have several boxes to take to the storage unit. I looked at my storage unit and I guess I am using up more space then originally thought so I guess I will be keeping it.
I have started packing up the kitchen. I also went thru the fridge and threw out a bunch of stuff. Only because my lovely dogs can open the fridge and some stuff especially with milk or mayo ingrediences needed to be thrown out. Damn dogs. In fact, today while I was in the livingroom, I watched sam open the fridge. He does it with his nose and paw. The fridge, mind you, is pretty easy to get into but still I put him out and left him out for awhile.
Made pancakes for breakfast and gave a couple to tipper.
Today will be day 4 for working out. Even though I didnt walk the other day I did work out that morning. Yesterday I went to do abds and oh my god, were they sore. Its amazing when you start working out how out of shape you realize you are!
We are doing the biggest loser at work again. I was 5lbs less then the last time I started it 3 months ago so thats a good thing. They also have this scale that will tell you your bmi and fat%. I didnt see the bmi but the fat% I about cried over. I thought okay so now you know and if I can stick with working out then I should see that reduced! So I will keep working out with Galad on fit tv. His new shows start and he uses weights, the ball and other things which I have. Like I said cant afford a membership but I can workout and walk for free.
The other thing is I watched a little of the food network and learned how to make glazed carrots and meatballs. I know that sounds stupid but I never knew how to make those and JJ would love those so in the future I will make that for us.
I am looking around to decide on what I am going to get done today.
A few things in the bathroom, get the stuff out to the storage unit, then load up the car with the stuff for savers to drop off tomorrow. I am also going to pack up more stuff in the kitchen. I think I might go for a walk at the park near my house or the woods might be better due to the wind.
Well I think I said enough of nothing for the day. I know my blogs are boring for the most part. I wish I could be like Fox and biker and people who pick topics and can say so much. I just write about my life and nonsense stuff! Sorry if I bore everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment