I have done good so far and its only 1pm. I worked out. I took 2 car loads to the storage unite. When Dido gets here we can load up the file cabinet and book case. I am going to get her opinion on a piece of furniture like a trunk for the end of the bed if I should put it at the end of my bed or put it in storage. I also have a big box going with stuff for friends of mine's renter. Stuff out of the kitchen. That made me happy I could help him out with a dish set, a pot set, baking stuff, a coffee maker, etc.
I packed up 3 boxes so far out of the kitchen. Onto another one with glass wear such as shot glassess and other glass wear for alcohol. I will leave a set of shot glasses for when I sell this house. My kitchen is becoming empty, not totally of course. I am leaving stuff I am going to use but for the most part, gone. Packed up and put in storage.
I still have 2 days left to pack up stuff and go thru clothes, yuck, before I head to phoenix for the weekend. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment