Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2 month mark

Today is the 2 month mark. It was so frickin busy at work this week, Especially in the am. But I got thru it and didnt cry. I did go work out and it was good. Got out of there and went to the store, bought me some california rolls for dinner along w/ a glass of wine. Also bought fruit and vegies for the next 2 days. I am truely trying to stay on track. Got to get back to counting my points so I know how I am doing w/ what I am eating.
But anyway its been a dark cloudy day. Yesterday it stromed big time and rained big time last nite and it looked like it did it again today. I am going to have to wait til next week to till. Hopefully the last of the storms are gone. The weather has been appropriate this week. Its suppose to warm up this weekend. I am looking forward to getting out of town and enjoy the warmth and fun.
JJ is w/ the girls right now, dinner and taking Sammy to Gymnastics. He is also going to go to Shekei's game to watch her in the band and take the girls back to his place after to spend the nite. Then Sat we are going to look at going to the science center, they are also having a narnia collection expose. It should be so fun to do that. Take the girls back to their mom's and then time alone. Woohoo!!!
JJ did go to the meeting last nite and he plans on going again. I am so proud of him for this, I really am. Its so hard for guys to go do something like this. But he really needs this.
Well off to watch my soap and relax. Tired. Tomorrow coming straight home after work. Home early nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

We have had rain for days now. It's so nice and needed! I think we are in for quite a bit more rain with the hurricane hitting Texas soon. We've also been getting evacuees here too.