I got off at 1:30 or so, an hour early. I am now on holiday - which is my favorite way of saying on vacation. I 1st heard it when I did a boat tour up at Lake powell. Was on my way to the rainbow bridge, very sacre. There was a couple from england and thats what they said I am on holiday. Love it! I dont go back to work til Wed am. I have now officially started. DRinking a pint of Great White beer. Its been in my fridge for 2 weeks so I thought what the hell. Got my jamies on. Its cloudy, cool temp and it feels good to be in jamies drinking a pint of beer! Tomorrow I am getting a running start in the yard. Pulling all the yellow flowers and weeds. Bagging it up. Get that done tomorrow. I am invited an old friend who lives out here to his birthday party. My thought is and I just found out about our aquaplex that justed was built and now open. You can either buy a membership or pay $5.00 to use. It has a work out facily, nice pool w/ slides, will have to do that sometime, and a jacuzzi, big one. They say its nice. JJ poured concrete and it was a bitch of a job in the middle of the winter. So its nice to hear how nice it is and how all that hard work paid off. Okay so back to my original thinking is work on the yard go to the party and then on Sunday when they open, go work out, use the pool and jacuzzi. And then enjoy some football.
Back to the grind of the yard Monday. Get w/ my neighbors about burrowing their tiller and get some gas for it to work.
So tonight will be my downtime. I did have a fleeting thought later drive up to that place and pay $5.00 to get in the pool and jacuzzi. The pool opens up again at 7pm. I would have time to take a short nap and head up there. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. idea!!!!
Anyway, yesterday was wonderful. My massage was by a guy who was 6'8 w/ big strong hands. I will go back to him. I didnt have to say a word, just totally relaxed. Met up with the girls, oh found out the spelling, Cuve's, for wine and dinner. This place I will not go back to. Our bill for 3 bottles of wine and a lunch type sandwich, remember fufu, was $140.00. I dont think for a happy hour that our bill should have been that expensive. We bought the bottles instead of the glass. Much cheaper. We had a nice time. Its off the square and so it was nice to just look outside. Lots of people. I was alittle buzzed needless to say. Dido and I stayed there and drank water awhile after. I needed it. It helped big time.
Came home and was still hungry. Thank god for lean cuisine and weight watcher dinners because I got the macroni and cheese and added some weight watcher cheddar cheese and it was so good. Didnt feel guilty. And since I needed something sweet I ate a weight watcher dessert. OMG this stuff helps to get you the rough times.
I truely am content right now. I am happy. I am okay not to see JJ this weekend. I know all this is temporary. Its still frickin hard at the same time. I am making myself happy. The secret to being happy is make your self happy by doing what you love to do. And also be comfortable with your self as a person and being able to hang out by yourself. I am a social creature and love to go and do and then I want to do nothing at all. I am excited not to drive anywhere far. This is a good thing!
Well off to enjoy my evening catching up on some tivo, have to find out who won Big Brother, truely dont know will know soon. I also have the movie The Compass to
watch. I am excited because of the special effects and I have the blue ray dvd player so the picture is absolutely awesome. I am looking forward to having a sound system to go with my tv and dvd player. JJ and I will love it since we love watching movies.
You know I should see if I can see the dark knight anywhere. I bet not up here unfortuately. I might have to fit in a movie on Tuesday. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment