Friday, September 19, 2008

Saturday

Its Saturday. The day of the week where most people are off and you have to get stuff done so on Sunday you can relax and hopefully do what you want to do, not what you have to do.
I did sleep in til 7 or so. I still didnt want to get up out of bed but I forced myself. I have had my coffee and some total cereal to give me some energy. Now I need to get my butt in gear and go out side. Its windy and cool out. Clouds are forming. I just need to make myself do it. AT lease it wont be so damn hot I cant be out there. Get a little sun, maybe, we will see.
Well Shekei's school lost in football again last nite, 30 to zero. Clean sweep 2 weeks in a row. Thats hard to swallow. I woke up on the couch at 11pm and called them. They were watching a movie relaxing. I am so happy he is having the time w/ the girls. It does make him happy. And them also.
The girls baby brother turns 2 this year. They said one but no way, 2. He was born right around the time I met them so 2. Boy time goes by fast when you look at how long you know someone and as you get older, it goes by way to fast!
Hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments: