Saturday, September 6, 2008

skunk

I got woke up to Sam running in my room at 3:15 this morning smelling like he got skunked. Great. I got up put him out and closed the windows. I hate that. I got up this am and threw my comforter in the wash machine. Then my sheets. I need to do laundry today anyway. I also need to do some other house keeping things. I need to bathe Sam. yuck
Tonight is the Beer and wine tasting party. Lots of people going.
It is up in the air now if JJ wants to head up here or not. I felt alittle sad but I decided if you would rather stay down there and relax and do something w/ the girls then go for it. I will be fine by myself. I will just go to the party and enjoy being around everyone. I will know most people anyway so it will be fine.
He sounded like he was in a wierd mood and tired from the week. Oh well.
I will just see him next weekend when I go down there and have a get away. I am on call that Friday but off Sat thru Monday. So we can go play down there.
Anyway time to get my coffee and get to work!

No comments: