Saturday, September 6, 2008

plans have changed

JJ isnt coming up after all. He just sounds tired and just needs some down time. He got together w/ K, a old friend of his wife that died. Her husband ended up working but he has been friends w/ her awhile from when he was w/ his wife. No biggie. He says they are not people who he wouldn't want to hang out with all the time. She gets on his nerves after awhile. He didnt sleep good, he kept thinking about his wife and jr. Wed is 2 months since it happened. Understandable.
He is with the girls. He got up and is taking them to the movies and out to lunch. He needs some alone time with them for sure. This way they dont have to share him w/ me. Dido pointed that out to me since she went thru the same thing with her dad. Her parents divorced when she was in her teens and so she had told me one time its good for them to have him to themselves. She didnt mind his girlfriends but she wanted her alone time with her dad.
So thats fine. I will be with him for 3 days next weekend. He is going to get tickets for Shimmel, the comedian. I have started going thru my clothes getting rid of clothes that are getting big on me. Down sizing for sure and dont want to go back there ever again so its easier to get rid of them then have that temptation.
Getting clothes washed and going to go thru them and down size. Only keep what is flattering and fits now.
Tshirts are getting loose and comfortable. Love that.
Have to decided what to wear tonight to the shindig. I want to look cute and feel comfortable. It will get cooler when the sun goes down. So I need to have sleeves.
I have a really pretty gauzy color shirt thats pale colors of blues and white/sheer. I also have this purple gauge shirt that I could wear. Comfortable and pretty. Jeans for sure. I need to do my nails, want to still wear sandles. Going to wear my size 16 jeans that I love so much. It feels good to wear them again. I finally fit back into them. Make my ass look good.
Next on my list is soak this liquid to get rid of skunk on Sam. Let it dry then bathe him. What a pain in the ass. He will look better, I havent bathe him in forever. He should get a bath!. Oh allright I will get it done.
Damn Skunk.

1 comment:

Ciara said...

Hey there
Pity about JJ but hope you enjoyed the party anyway.
How did the sam washing go? any skunk smell left. Loved the pic's.

Ciara