I am having it w/ some weekend creamer. I am so happy to be off work today. Aunt Flow arrived which I could tell was coming due to feeling so bloated. But my back and stomach hurts, cramping and low back pain. Sucks. At lease timing is working on my side when it happens and I go to phoenix.
Well I did find out that the family would have to come up with $100,000 cash. I dont think there are two many people who have that kind of cash lying around. If he did get out he would stay with his family in Tucson. What ever. Poor JJ has such a headache, I am sure he was so pissed yesterday and he didnt take his bp med so there you go. He went to sleep with it and woke up with it. That does suck.
I am glad I went to the bachorlette party last nite. A few of the girls were dressed to the hilt and look too cute in their dresses. Alot of them were going to the Museum club after. No thank you. But the girls sis and friend went all out. The decorations, gifts for the guess, games. Went well. Had fun. There were even guys. They were all from the lab. It was fun getting to know different people in the hospital that I see when they come to draw blood but not get to know them much. The place is called Picazzo's. I tried some different fu fu pizzas. Expensive. Lunch yes, otherwise no.
Got home last nite around 9:30. I only had 2 glasses of wine and wanted to have some thing else so I opened a beer and only drank 4 sips and crashed. I was tired. I also worked out yesterday so I had a full day for sure. I am a wimp and I admit it when it comes to work and doing stuff after work.
Today I want to get my kitchen cleaned up and see why my vacumn isnt picking up so I can vacumn. I have a massage set up at 1pm. They want to talk to me about a membership, not. I have several places I go and depending on where I can get in when I need will depend on who does my massage and where it takes place. Its Massage Envy. I know they are in other places. This will be my 1st time to go there. I need one really bad. Then off to meet Dido, Elly, and a nother girl from work. I have a $50.00 gift certificate to this place downtown off the square, cuave'. Mainly wines and fufu foods. So it will be rough day as JJ says. I told him I planned it that way. I need an easy day. Especially because this weekend I will be busting butt on my yard. I have been thinking about this, football is sunday. So my plan is pull weeds on Sat. Clean up the mess as much as I can. Sunday morning start tilling. Watch football. My Cowboys are playing Greenbay. Back to tilling and working in the yard on Monday and Tuesday. I think that will work! Got a plan!!!!
Dido was asking me why I felt I was running out of time and why am I in a rush. I told her I am so ready to get done with this house and move on. I am ready to walk away from all memories of my life with my ex. I dont feel like running into him every once in a while To be reminded of all that. I am ready to start my life with JJ. I am ready to be in Phoenix. When we are together we do have a good time and like to do so many fun things. Everyone at work tells me everyday that they are sad I am eventually leaving. They dont want me to leave. I know I will be sad to. They are like my 2nd family. This is the longest I have ever been somewhere past the navy. 8 years is a long time. I will cry for sure. But at the same time I will still be back to visit. I will feel like a hugh weight is lifted off my shoulders of not having this debt over my head from the house. I will wait to buy a house because I dont want to be committed to anything that costly. You know I accomplished my goal of keeping my house. I stayed stable with my same job and place of living after the divorce. But now its time for a new adventure in life. Close the chapter of my life here and start a whole new book! lol.
Well I know I have been all over the place but thats where I am right now. Hope all have a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck on starting that new chapter! I hope it leads to happily ever after.
I have a little something for you on my blog, btw. :)
Post a Comment