Thursday, September 25, 2008

Please remember Jr

Today is court and Nat'l Remembrance of murder victims. The hearing is today for the other 2. Lets hope for the best. It will be a long day in court for JJ. We got to have breakfast together this morning prior to him going to the courthouse. I am praying for the best. I am feeling sad. Slept like crap last nite, feeling anxiety over today.
I leave for Phoenix tomorrow. No kids just the 2 of us for the weekend. It will be very warm but it will be find.
Please remember Jr!

4 comments:

TamTam said...

I hope everything goes well in court today.

Ciara said...

He's in my thoughts & prayers as are you & JJ. Hope everything goes ok.

Ciara

Terri said...

I hope it went well and he made it through ok. I know that must be so hard. My thoughts are with him.

Letera said...

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We will know next week!