Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend

The weekend was good and frustrating also. We had some good quality time together but he ended up having to work Sat am. So I ended up taking Sammy to her 1st track meet. She qualified w/ the 4th grade girls at her school to go to this track meet to run. I was so proud of her. She came out 122 out of 130. She did it. I will post a pic soon. Every one had to work and so I was the only one able to take her. It was kool! I loved it.
We ended up at our favorite sports bar Friday nite and Sunday morning. Friday he didnt get done til 6pm and we both wanted some ice cold beers. And they have good beers and good service. Sat JJ's dad was in town taking a break from driving from Fed Ex and so we all went out to lunch. It was nice to see him.
I was sad to leave yesterday and my cowboys lost by 2 points. And that damn TO, which I love to hate, He is to damn cocky, couldnt fuckin catch the damn ball.
There is always next week.
Today was hard. Something happened that I dont want to go into at all. Very personal. But I thought we were close to breaking up or something. This whole thing is so frickin hard. Its so frickin gut wrenching. Its so hard. I have to hope that we will make it thru this and be able to move on and start our new book together. We both love each other and have a good thing. Time will tell.
Anway I got to go for a walk with Dido and that felt good. I didnt want to go Jazz and be inside when the weather is absolutely gorgeous. She wanted to go for a beer. Dont want the extra carbs. It goes to my abds. Not extra carbs but what ever you end up from beer. I will be drinking beer this weekend.
I am so excited I am going back to Tx this weekend. I am so looking forward to having time with parents and friends. Oh BikerCandy, Sunday after I get in at 4:30, we will all meet at Golden Corral. Not my 1st choice but because my parents will be there we will go there. I do love their food though. Have to keep things in check.
Afterwards, Shei, Vally, and who ever else are going out for drinks after somewhere. W/o the parents. So You are invited and who ever else, TamTams. So think about it.
I made me a vodka w/ V8. Got some vegies, you know. I am going to fire up the grill and cook polish saugage. I have brocolli in the freezer I can microwave to go w/ it. Yum. I will have leftovers tomorrow. Way to do it.
Off to fire up the grill. Dont like to eat late. Hope all are well.
Oh I am also knitting a scarf this week for an auction for a girl I work w/ for her daughter, to raise money towards finding a cure for Diabetes. I do make gorgeous scarfes! I will take a pic and post. So if anyone wants me to make them one and sell it Let me know!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I can't make dinner on Sunday but I'll call you later and hopefully meet up for some drinks. Have a safe trip. See you soon!