I am feeling accomplished. I have been working on the sunroom. I did an hour of yoga, weights, and medicine ball. Amazing how it makes your core feel so strong. I am tivo'ing Namastae Yoga off of the fit channel. Thats some work. Not hard but it pushes you. I was really sore this am when I woke up from Cross Country skiing and thought I have to work out today.
I have been playing some concerts I tivo'd off various stations which are all in high def and so awesome. I am so spoiled to have my tv and direct tv tivo. Thank you god for blessing me.
I got some so so sleep last nite. I would just wake up. Took 1/2 an ambien some time just to get several hours of deep sleep in there. I feel like I did.
I had a yummy lunch, the last of the homemade green chili chicken enchiladas. Yummy and a nice cold corona w/ lime juice. Hit the spot. Wanted to take a short break and get back to empyting out the sun room. Washing all the dirt that blows in that room thru the doggie door when the wind blows thru. So I am having to wash and wipe down everything before I make a decision of keep, donate, or not sure which to do with it.
I did come across this planter that was made by my ex and myself in ceramics that we put our 1st dog's name Mongo on and a little saying in gold against bronze. I am thinking I am going to send that to the ex. I have good memories of Mongo and dont need that to remind me. I also have a bottle that was painted by some artist in Fl. and was given as a gift. There is a wierd story behind it that I dont feel like discussing right now but it reminds me of my past and not a good time in my life with my ex. so I am thinking it needs to go, donate to someone. Its beautifully done. Dolphins and the green grass. # even but to think of what it represented at that time of my life tells me to get rid of. Dont want reminders for sure. I truely am trying to start over how ever that will be. There are some things in this room from trips that were good and fun for sure. I truely am giving everything thought. Its very important for me to do this and walk away feeling like a humugus weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Wow that will be an amazing day when I walk away from all this. Woohoo cant wait!!!!!
Alright enough of this for now. Going back to my chicken killing as they say in Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment