Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hump Day!

Woohoo got off at noon, enjoyed take out from Roma's. Its a pizza place that sells sandwiches, pizza, and salads. OMG their pizza is the best. Its like the pizza I grew up with in NJ. Its a flat crush, yummy by itself, the kind of cheese that melts and the slices are hugh. I just love their pizza. I was in the mood for pizza and beer. I did get a salad for tonight if I get hungry.
I came home and now I am at a standstill. I am thinking a nap and then start packing. I am off tomorrow. I dont have to get up early in the morning. Early enough to work out and then off to meet Dido for cross country skiing.
The last couple of days at work have kicked my ass. We have been so busy and then today was nice and easy. Needed that. So I am thinking just a short nap and then back to working on my house.
The presidents speech last nite was awesome. I really do like him and he comes across as someone who is believable and believes what he says. Not your typical person in office. Who usually says blah blah blah. He excited me and gives me hope for the future. He believes in our country getting back on track. I know there are doubters and that is okay but I am hoping that what he plans comes true!!!
The wind is blowing like a son of a bitch. Have I said how much I hate the wind. I hate the wind. Its blowing at lease 50 miles/hour to the back of my house. Makes my house cold. The sun is shining and it would feel warmer but the wind is just aweful!
Well off to decide what to do, I say nap then pack!

No comments: