Friday, February 20, 2009

Its Friday

Wow I cant believe I haven't posted all week. I went back to read my last post and comments. Hunterer I had to laugh when you said you felt sorry for the poor mexican and I realized I didnt add food to that. lol. That did sound pretty funny.
What a week and it went by fast. Work has been busy busy busy. Lots of surgeries.
I came home on Tuesday, bought some sushi, wine and cheese and crackers and that was dinner. Didnt even get on the computer. Too tired.
Wed, Worked early and we were slammed. The van was ready. So right after work I returned the lesbian mobile, suburu outback, or at lease most of the people who own these here are lesbian and have rainbow stickers. I have to say it did ride smoothly, had some nice features like a seat warmer which I did use Wed am. It was in the single digits to double digits so it was frickin cold. Sun roof, etc. But getting in and out, if you didnt duck your head low enough then you hit your head, took me 2 times to do this and I learned my lesson. But anywho I picked up JJ's van and drove it to Phoenix. Mind you I am not a van person anyways, just like I am not a station wagon kind of girl. lol. With the van it was always hard to know if someone was behind me and going thru phoenix traffic at 5:30 pm was not fun. My nerves were fried by the time I got to his place. He took care of me. I love a man who has just taken a shower and is waiting in bed for you with nothing on but a towel. Nice. love it love it. hehehehe. After alittle love time together we got up and got ready for our concert. Headed over to the Rythm Room. Small venue. Holds about 50 or so people. Small stage and tickets were $12.00 a piece. You get to really enjoy it. The Derailers were very good. They are out of Austin. Dressed in nice shirts and nice suits, no ties. 2 electric guitars, 2 singers, steele guitar, piano, organ, and a drummer. They sang buck ownes music, sounded like Jerry Lee Lewis, and played honky tonk. Enjoyed thouroughly. Mind you I am not a country western fan of the old twanky music, JJ loves it. I may not want to just listen to it on the ipod but in person, I love live musis of almost any kind except for the rap crap. Sorry, cant get my head around that. I dont like what it represents. Jr got into it and so I am totally turned off from it. So anyways, after the concert we went out to our favorite dive bar, the Wanderin. We got there and they were jamming to Pink on the jukebox. People singing to the newer song, playing pool, drinking beer. It was just so fun. I truely have a great time at this place with JJ. Love Joyce the bartender. She was so happy to see me and asked how I was. She likes us. She has this deep loud voice. AT one point some rap was playing and all it said was fuck fuck fuck. She yelled out Who played this crap. Went over to the jukebox and disconnected it and plugged it back in and it went to the next song. I was laughing my ass off. Lots of locals there that you see most times you go in. Lots of couples to. We finally went home, dance one song at his apartment, and went to bed at 2am. Talk about being tired. Partying like a rock star. I got up at 6, called work, couldnt be cancelled and got up and drove back up. Got to take a short nap before I walked in work. Coffee was defiately my best friend.
Got off work alittle early and met up with Dido for a beer, and getting ready for our monthly Bunco game. The theme this month was hat and gloves. Dido did welder, I was a gardner. Someone was a hippie dude with the dread locks and a what looked like a joint in her hair. You pay $10.00 and so at the end, who ever has the most wins, loses, most bunco's and mini bunco's, etc wins money. I won $40.00. Woohoo. As soon it as was over I was out of there. Fed the pups, Sam didnt get into the fridge, proud of him. Took and ambien and I crashed hard. Woke up at 4 something. Talk to JJ for a few. He was up working already since 1030 last nite. Went right back to sleep. Then woke up at 7:30. I feel like a new person. Got some good sleep.
Today's agenda was for the Direct Tv guy to come to fix what ever he had to to get my high def channels in. The appointment was from 8 to noon. Hate how they cant ever tell you a time. But this guy came at 8:30, adjusted the satelite dish and secured it better because he knew how much wind we got. He was here a whole 20 minutes and he was done. Gave me his name and number. He said I guarenteed my work and I live here in town. Nice. Now I get all my high def channels. Woohoo and that is over.
I am going to do cleaning today. Meet up with Dido to cross country ski. Get some being out in the woods time. Peaceful and good for the soul. Then go out and have some food and snacks. Come home and just relax. I am off for 3 days. The weather is warming up so it will be in the high 50's this weekend. I am going to work out in the am, come home and start packing up the sun room. Dido is coming over to touch up my ceiling. Then I can put the front room back together. I am excited about getting my sun room started so I can get painting it and put up some new blinds. That will be the 2nd room to work on and get done with. Woohoo Progress.
One of the girls at work is doing a fund raiser project for her kids school. Enchilladas. That will be my dinner Sat and Sun. I will also watch movies. Enjoy being in my home. I still havent watched the 2nd batman movie plus some other movies I bought. So I am stoked about the weekend. JJ will have his girls this weekend and I am excited for him to have time with them.
I am in a good place today. And I am glad for that. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: