Okay I am not a happy camper today. In fact I am so tired. Its my day off where I could sleep in and I am about to get dressed to go to the staff meeting. I think after I am coming back home and take a nap. This sucks getting up early on my day off to do this.
I am reading another book, Honeymoon something. Its about a girl who is an interior decorator and she murders the men she either marries or gets engaged to, rich of course, and now they are on to her plus while she kills the guy she is engaged to, she is also married. The chapters are short and this book is just keeping my attention. I am 1/2 way thru. I want to read more. Its kinda fun for me to be interested in reading again. Since nursing school I pick up a book, start it but never finish. I lose interest. I still have the last 3 harry potter books to read.
Well off to my meeting! Will be back later.
I am getting my hair done today. Excited about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't blame you I'd be the same if something got me out of bed when I didn't need to be. That reminds me I need a hair cut myself, might do that this weekend. Enjoy.
Post a Comment