Monday, February 23, 2009

Mojito Monday!

The last Monday of every month is Mojito Monday. Our favorite bar tender is back in town and a few of us were hoping he was there for Mojito Monday. They are marked down that day so we made it the last Monday of every month. 4 of us showed and had a great time but not our favorite bar tender but cute all the same!
Anyways came home and made a 7&7 and a sandwich. I am going to bed around 8:30. I got woke up at around 12 to 1am with all kinds of sirens. And who else's house would they go to but my neighbor, ambulances, fire trucks, and sherrif's cars. The sirens turned off and the lights kept going. Crazy. Woke me out of a sound sleep.
I did accomplish getting the sun room emptied out. I washed everything off and decided what I am getting rid of and decided to give the planter to the ex. No doubt.
Today a couple of people said you are really serious about moving, I said hell yeah. I am truely ready to move on and be done with this house. Its time! So tomorrow I am coming home to do yoga with tv and start packing up what I am keeping and taking a few things over to the storage unit. I then need to see if I have primer and paint the primer and then the tan paint. My staging idea is blinds, nice ones, buy a can of white spray paint and paint this white wicker chair and table and put it in there with a lamp and a picture or 2. Simple and open. Easy Easy. Got everything I need!
So there you are for that room
Well off to finish my soap and the academy awards. Love tivo, fast forward past alot to make it a lot shorter! Woohoo!

No comments: