Thursday, February 26, 2009

Woohoo great day and a half

I have such a great last day and a half. I got so much done. I am so proud of myself and feel like I got stuff accomplished big time. I did pack of the stuff I was keeping out of the sunroom and started the hutch also. When I went to write on the
1st box it really hit me the reality of all of this. I am really doing this, I am really moving on and out, I am going to sell my house, and last but not lease I am starting over. That is the hugh one. I made a comment to JJ about moving eventually and not knowing where I will be but I hope it was with him and he said of course it is. I said really. He said yes. I say good I am glad to hear that. I got 4 boxes of stuff packed.
Last nite sleeping was a bitch due to the wind. Woke up so grumpy. Tired. In a fog.
But I got up, made my coffee, watch some tivo. Finally make me breakfast. I did also start cleaing my stove. That was a job in itself. Replacing the metal burners on top. Let someone start out clean. I got dressed and met up with Dido to go cross country skiing. We were so tired before we got back to the lodge. It was defiately hard work. Oh my god, it works muscles you normally dont work. Did the same trail as last week. We then proceeded to town to Beaver Street brues and cues for lunch and trivia. Decided bloody mary's were appropriate and a burger w/ a side of salad instead of fries. Yummy yummy. Both of us wanted something sweet so we got there bread pudding that is chocolate with chocolate syrup and whip cream. OMG it was so good. Not heavy per said but to die for. Took care of the pms spot. We were at therapeutic level.
Came home and took a nap for an hour. Tired Tired Tired. But I did get up and do yoga. These 30 minute segments are so perfect. It really help me stretch out and it makes me want to sit and stand taller. Hold my gut in more. I am really liking how I feel. Very peaceful. I was so proud of myself for doing it.
Then I moved to taking the boxes to the storage unit. Once I took that stuff there I felt like I was getting closer to my future. Came home and put the donate stuff in a box to take and drop off tomorrow.
My goal next week is to finish cleaning out the hutch and clean it and the table up and put on craig's list as together or separate and let someone move them out of my house and buy a small little table and chairs to put in its place with a rug to stage that area when I am done. I can do it.
I have also decided if it takes me plugging away at this and not getting the house put on the market May 1st then so be it. Once I do it it will be done. I will have to work on the yard to make it more appealing but oh well.
Well off to freshen up and go out to the local bar for a beer and watch the suns vs lakers game at 8:30. dont have to be at work til 10am so I can go be social for a little bit.
Well as the title says a great day and a half! Ready for the weekend to see my honey and the girls. We are spending time together til Sunday then the girls go home and JJ and I have our time together! Perfect!

1 comment:

HuntereR said...

good for you, I'm pleased for you.