Thursday, February 12, 2009

Woohoo

One more day and its Friday, Payday, and my sweetie is coming up for the weekend. I am so excited. I am cleaing up my room. About to take the sheets off my bed and wash them. I need to also wash my new nighty so its soft and cute. I am getting prepared so our weekend will be about romance. I want the romance. I love romance. Sat will be about romance and reminiscing about where we met and us together. No exwife. Woohoo.
The weather will cooperate for him to come up tomorrow and go back on Sun early. I am good with that. OMG dont have to worry about neighbors below and a quicky bed. We can be as loud as we want to. oh yeah that is what I am talking about. Sorry Huntered this will be your 1st date and I am so excited for you but we are past that and hot passionate sex, oh yeah that is what I am talking about. Wow its making me smile big time.
Anyway off to work on my bedroom and then vacumn so I have that out of the way. Got off work late and got to hang out with Dido for a few. Did a few vodka shots that remind us of train shots, lol, and drinking a couple of beers. Had horvedoras and so now I am ready for another beer.
Woohoo life is good!!! I hope I am not disappointed.

1 comment:

HuntereR said...

don't you worry, my time will come. :p
have a great weekend. hope all goes to plan and that you're able to use your wizardry to control the weather. :-)