Thursday, February 12, 2009

One more day

One more day and its friday and payday! Yeah! By the way I have gotten alot of compliments on my hair and told I look sassy! Good I needed a new look and lift.
I slept like a bear last nite. That sominex works well. I slept a solid 8 hours. Yeah!!
Probably will get off early today,meet up w/ Dido and have lunch and get into a little trouble then go home and get some stuff done. Before the weekend. Ready for time with my honey. Hopefully if the weather holds out he will be here which would be awesome, away from jr's mom. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Anyway VD is coming and 3 years with JJ. Amazing how time has flown.
Hope everyone has a great day!
1/2 way thru another book, its a christmas book by Nora Roberts, 3 stories for the price of one. I cant believe how much I have enjoyed reading. Loving it. Except I dont get anything else done!

1 comment:

Terri said...

That's my problem with reading, if I start a book, I read it until it's done...neglecting everything else. But, I do love to read.